Diane Kinser Brings POP TAB Program to Life in our DASF Community!
- Just remove the pop tabs from every aluminum can
- Collect them in a convenient container (coffee cans, plastic cups, etc)
- Ask you family and friends to get involved
- Pass them to Diane, our Ambassador for Recycling
- She will get them to the Ronald McDonald House Charities
McDonald's has been involved in the Pop Tab Collection program since 1987. Tabs dropped off at various McDonald's are taken to a local recycling company, and the money made from selling them for their scrap value is given to the local Ronald McDonald House to help defray operating costs.